9th Gen Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 99 Posts

·
Banned
8,333 Posts

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
That's crazy haha, y'all should come up this way sometime, I work in Cobourg lol

Welcome back! And welcome to the crew
Haha thanks buddy! Just been mia and working, and having school around the corner man..gonna be busy busy busy!

·
rotartsinimdA
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Haha thanks buddy! Just been mia and working, and having school around the corner man..gonna be busy busy busy!
Yeah man I hear ya, btw all for something real cool I recommend talking to slushies mj bout VIP tables :) I just installed mine today ImageUploadedByAutoguide1355536878.243534.jpg ImageUploadedByAutoguide1355536892.359831.jpg

This is not the signature for messages sent from my iPhone

·
Registered
78 Posts
Added, keep us up to date :) which model you going for?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
I'm looking at getting a Civic LX sedan with a 5sp, sometime early in 2013. Just waiting for some things to pan out with work.
Would like a '13 but more likely will get a 2012 - hard to overlook the good deals and all.

Sent from my iPod Touch using AG Free

·
rotartsinimdA
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I'm looking at getting a Civic LX sedan with a 5sp, sometime early in 2013. Just waiting for some things to pan out with work.
Would like a '13 but more likely will get a 2012 - hard to overlook the good deals and all.

Sent from my iPod Touch using AG Free
I personally think the 12 is better... Chrome don't get ya home

This is not the signature for messages sent from my iPhone

·
rotartsinimdA
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Lol scarborough guys aren't afraid to give there names :p welcome to the club Chris

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Alien prime you mind taking this over I'm at ferry in Nova Scotia as of 10:30 pm ill be on my way to my new home in nfld
Oh wow! Sure i'll watch over it. but i think i may no longer be a Si owner for long :'(

Insurance got raised and i may not be able to afford it, so i'm going to need to sell all my cars and save up for money for a bit :crybaby:

·
ROTY 2012 Winner
971 Posts
This spring we should do a meet guys I'd LOVE to get some shots of everyone's cars!! I love doing car photography and have a nice DSLR if anyone ever wants some shots I'm down!! I can show some of my work if anyone's interested!!

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
This spring we should do a meet guys I'd LOVE to get some shots of everyone's cars!! I love doing car photography and have a nice DSLR if anyone ever wants some shots I'm down!! I can show some of my work if anyone's interested!!

Very interested! Hoping to be lowered on BC coils with 18x9" Orange TE37's by that time :)

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Alliston here

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Your #16 Ace-ington :D

·
rotartsinimdA
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Hey Ali I got word back from grafxp on the 9th gen Ontario sticker, can you pm me your email and I can forward the email to you and let you talk to them about it

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
@ gman_civic

yes i am talking directly to you. Glad you felt the way you did.

Sometimes things are better left unsaid.

Reactions: Digger
41 - 60 of 99 Posts