9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im just wondering where i can put these decals that is filing on my shelves. specially that i will shortly receive my group decal anytime soon. just give your opinion of attach a picture if possible. thank you all!!!

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
i like rear window...start at left lower and work to left upper... that what i like

Reactions: Jason

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
i like rear window...start at left lower and work to left upper... that what i like
I agree ^

And if sometime during my lifetime we're able to purchase "9thgencivic" decals, I'll put that on driver side back quarter window (coupe).

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Where is everyone getting the 9thgencivic stickers from,I want one but want to get it in black,please anyone let me know,need this asap!

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,490 Posts
I'm not sure if that is the same as: starting at the lower left corner of the rear windscreen, and moving up and right towards the middle of the glass. But that's my preference. 2012-honda-civic-coupe-rear-view_sticker.jpg

·
I Need A Vacation
13,542 Posts
Where is everyone getting the 9thgencivic stickers from,I want one but want to get it in black,please anyone let me know,need this asap!
Grafix expressions sells them, many of the 9thgen stickers have different color choices check them out I would post a link for you but I should be working right now lol.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
They are real cool,there making me all gloss black 9thgen.com stickers custom,can't wait to get them.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts