9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
October 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wondering if any 9th gener's in Illinois, or in the chicago land area for that matter are interested in helping form a 9th gen civic crew here. (Both k24 Si's and r18 civics are welcome). If any of you guys are interested...(The scene's been kinda dead, time to bring some life to it ;))
please post here
I can provide decals once..we have enough people, cheers!
downtown.jpg

1.)Chitowncivic
2.)Yotakilla
3.)itsjustme323
4.)Digger
5.)rudycarr
6.)deaglejv
7.)
8.)
9.)
etc.)
Great!! lets keep this going guys the more people we get the better would be awesome to hit at least 10!! thats the magic # im looking at

·
Registered
229 Posts
Bump...I really want a Chicagoland crew. I know there has to be more 9th gen owners from around here, i'm seeing more and more of them driving around.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Casual meet-up?

Just here cross-referencing another thread: (respond there)
Anyone in the Chicagoland area interested in a casual meet-up over the next few days?
I've seen a decent amount of discussion of "we should meet" on the forums, but no confirmation that any meet-up ever happened. So... with me currently in Chicago for the next few days, I thought I might prod a bit.

Reply if you're game :)

-The Doctor

·
October 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
7.)SiBorg
8.)Dr Si
9.)Civic21
10.)12sivtec
11.)Mon6Jdm
12.)acbers

Okay..I can live with 12. Sorry for not updating this recently I figured everyone would be busy over the holiday anyways but ok..time for our first meet now that the holidays are over. I was thinking this Friday January 4th at a local hooters:p if anyone is interested visit the meet page that I will be putting up shortly. Thanks for the patience!!! and look forward to seeing you guys come on out!

Link INFORMATION here: Event is being held at 8:00 pm! Today Jan 4th 2012 (lets get some meets going)
http://restaurants.cmac.ws/hooters/449/

·
Registered
34 Posts
There's a hooters right off Cumberland near park ridge.

probably should have checked the meet page first. Haha. Same one.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts