9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
October 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
Woo hoo more members time to update the crap out of this!
were at 12 already! 10+ members achieved!! If any members came come and show local support for the meet this friday much appreciated! Want to start getting some people out. Usually it always starts small but tends to grow bigger over time. (But better to start early!, than too late)

Link INFORMATION here: Event is being held at 8:00 pm! Today Jan 4th 2012 (lets get some meets going)
http://restaurants.cmac.ws/hooters/449/

if we can't get enough people to confirm event it will be pushed over into next week.

·
Registered
102 Posts
8.)Dr Si

[...]
time for our first meet now that the holidays are over. I was thinking this Friday January 4th at a local hooters:p if anyone is interested visit the meet page that I will be putting up shortly. Thanks for the patience!!! and look forward to seeing you guys come on out!

Link INFORMATION here: Event is being held at 8:00 pm! Today Jan 4th 2012 (lets get some meets going)
Hooters on Higgins Rd in Chicago, IL - 773-714-0193 | Restaurants CMac.ws
While I would be honored to be part of the crew, I'm in Chicago only 4-5 times per year, I'd say. Probably could do as an "honorary member" if you'd have such a thing, though.

How'd the meet go? Did it end up happening, or is it planned for this upcoming Friday?

Best,
The Doctor

·
Registered
35 Posts
Woo hoo more members time to update the crap out of this!
were at 12 already! 10+ members achieved!! If any members came come and show local support for the meet this friday much appreciated! Want to start getting some people out. Usually it always starts small but tends to grow bigger over time. (But better to start early!, than too late)

Hooters on Higgins Rd in Chicago, IL - 773-714-0193 | Restaurants CMac.ws

if we can't get enough people to confirm event it will be pushed over into next week.
Hey guys just got my 9th gen a month ago, whats the Chi-town numbers look like? I live in the northern suburbs (Arlington Heights). Hopefully we can get some peeps together!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Lemme get that #7 spot!
North Chicago here
I drive a blue coupe civic

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'm in Danville, thats around 3 hours away south of Chicago. I don't have my Si yet BUT it should be delivered to me in the next few days and I'd love to be a part of the crew.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Elgin here.. Lets meet up!

21 - 40 of 40 Posts