9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
2013 Jan K24 ROTM Winner
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered an RBC IM, its also getting bored to 72mm so that in a few weeks i can pick up the skunk2 dbw 72mm throttle body, also got the hondata IMG and 72mm thermal TB gaskets. Cant wait to put it all on!

·
2013 Jan K24 ROTM Winner
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
doesnt really matter what you do first IMO just start buying bolt ons and eventually you have them all lol

·
Registered
429 Posts
doesnt really matter what you do first IMO just start buying bolt ons and eventually you have them all lol
Agreed. Just buy and play.

Rsx: whats thee plans for this car. I like the list of your old cars. Sounds and performance runs thru you :)

Sent via Cam Hend's tab

·
2013 Jan K24 ROTM Winner
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Agreed. Just buy and play.

Rsx: whats thee plans for this car. I like the list of your old cars. Sounds and performance runs thru you :)

Sent via Cam Hend's tab
umm as of right now this car is going to get full bolt ons and tuner, then turbo on low boost like less than 10psi until i can build it to support higher boost like 20+ psi. And ya i like to stick with my hondas lol the SRT4 wasnt really my style. I want to buy an EJ coupe and do a b18c5 type r swap and boost it but thats probably gointo be a couple years being that im spending so much on this car

·
Registered
182 Posts
personally i would take the manifold and tb at the same time and have them port match with both parts in hand but idk thats just me, cool shit man!

·
2013 Jan K24 ROTM Winner
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
personally i would take the manifold and tb at the same time and have them port match with both parts in hand but idk thats just me, cool shit man!

The TB already comes like that and I was going to buy them at the same time but I'm waiting to see about hondata and if I dont hear something soon like within the next 2 weeks then I'm just going to go ahead and buy the reflash then the TB but I'm gettin the manifold n throttle body from the same company so it should be fine

1 - 7 of 7 Posts