9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Just referencing a TOV post up there. I don't even look at that site anymore. I feel like the negativity there is worthless to even glaze over. With the release of the car looming in hours, I see the spirit of this site rising and positivity in the people here. This is how it should be on a website dedicated to a car. :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just referencing a TOV post up there. I don't even look at that site anymore. I feel like the negativity there is worthless to even glaze over. With the release of the car looming in hours, I see the spirit of this site rising and positivity in the people here. This is how it should be on a website dedicated to a car. :)
Agreed, that place is hostile. I'm happy right here where the criticism is much more tame if any. The new Civic wont please evryone, but I'm sure this car will still appeal to a large number of people.

·
Registered
824 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts

Wow, I took a look over there. A bunch of whiners and haters.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not to offend, but it wasn't very wise for you to just jump in there and flame. No surprise that you were gonna be greeted with hostility :p.

But yeah, I'm annoyed with the overly negative and ridiculous criticism there, even nitpicking at the unfinished commercials, boooo.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Wudda Homo!
Lmao that made made me laugh haha

And dude, don't even waste your time. Their community is nothing like ours. Maybe they don't like ours either, but who cares. We have a nice community here, and I don't even read stuff at their site anymore, I have no interest. Best thing to do is avoid it if you don't like it, which is easy to do, since being here is such a nice thing :eek3dancesmiley: Twas funny though haha

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
I don't even have an account there. lol. everyone knows that forum has issues

since we are on topic of other forums, whats up with all the other 9thgen civic specific forums emerging all of a sudden? we all know this is the best one since it's autoguide operated..so why do these others even try. i wonder if they will actually get as big as us here...

·
Registered
824 Posts
Lmao that made made me laugh haha

And dude, don't even waste your time.
Yeah, I was up late drinking...bored...saw their posts and joined just to give my .02...which was dumb really...you're right, why bother, lol.

I don't even have an account there. lol. everyone knows that forum has issues

since we are on topic of other forums, whats up with all the other 9thgen civic specific forums emerging all of a sudden? we all know this is the best one since it's autoguide operated..so why do these others even try. i wonder if they will actually get as big as us here...
Yeah, I don't know why people try to reinvent the wheel...this site has it under wraps.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Lol, I just noticed it...... You'd think honda would be the one to take that ad space

But I guess were all already sold on Hondas... so no need

·
Registered
189 Posts
Site Ads..phhh for liquor control on costco

Ok dont know if you all see this but there is a ad on my screen that is saying vote no on I-1183 which is that liquor must be control by our states (government) and places like costco and such cant sell liquor. The main attack is on costco.....

I work for costco (just in the warehouse). Most people know costco so I will not go into detail but I have worked in states that allow costco to sell liquor and states that do not. There is nothing different between the 2. In arizona you come in a buy a 55oz bottle of liquor for 22.99 we only sell to people over 21 and thats it. We close at 830pm on weekdays and around 6pm on weekends. So no sales after this time. We have high sales which means more taxes from the sales go to help with other things jobs, schools, roads, etc. HOW IS THIS A BAD THING..........

These ads are retarded and need to be taken down. Costco is built on family values. If something is not right we fix it and make it 10x better than it was before. We take care of the citys we have buss. the members plus the employees 1183 VOTE YESS ALLLLL THE WAY.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I agree the economy that were in we could use all the help we can get, but you know the local politicians we have never use common sense or any sense at all for that matter!! All state employees for example have to do furlough days except the damn legislators that are pushing if not over 6 figure salaries, they hold themselves exempt but expect school teachers and Department of Corrections to do cut backs and that's where we need the man power, for the kids and to make sure the criminals stay locked up where they belong, while Joe Blow legislature sits on his ass and discusses his golf game with his fellow partisan pal and laugh how they're gonna screw Joe Q Public!!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Account @ ******** Not 9thgencivic

does any one have an account at 9th civic ??? just curious lol

1 - 20 of 161 Posts