9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
that cranky admin
6,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Philadelphia here.
I would if i can learn to drive the car correctly without blowing it into pieces before then.
I learned on my Si too, though I had someone to teach me. I just spent a lot of time working with hills and learning not to panic if I stall.

Unrelated, but I realized there is a meetup section on the forum so this post was actually in the wrong place.

·
that cranky admin
6,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in pittsburgh PA
A little bit of a drive to Philly area, but then again there were a lot of people from Maryland who said they would come up for a meet. I'm just waiting for enough people in this area and then we can try to organize something. Right now I think there are somewhere between 5 and 7 people that would come out.

·
Registered
117 Posts
There's about 2 or 3 other Si's in Pittsburgh that would probably go, but I need to talk to / meet them.

·
that cranky admin
6,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There's about 2 or 3 other Si's in Pittsburgh that would probably go, but I need to talk to / meet them.
Maybe we would have to pick a location more towards Pittsburgh. A 5 hour drive is pretty significant, and it would be even longer for those from Lancaster or NJ. I might start a check-in thread so we can get counts and figure out where a good location might be based on the numbers.

·
that cranky admin
6,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm thinking about printing some "Join 9thgencivic.com and make us all proud" and start handing out whenever I see a 9thGen. How's that?
9th civic . com actually gives out business cards to members that request them so that they can spread the word.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I am near reading pa. Phily is only about hour and half from me!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts