9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
jeres a little mountain racing i did over my weekend.... my cousins g35 n celica gts mountain racing in readings mountain... pagoda hill.... hope u guys enjoy it... sorry it was dark n my lights arent tat bright......

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i went uphill mountain racing over the weekends...

hope u guys enjoy my video.. sorry it was really dark n my blue lights arent tat much of a clear good lighting....

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
there were 4 of us... but one was way behind..... 3 of us as u can c in the vid.... all goin at the same time....

·
I Like Grits
9,655 Posts
there were 4 of us... but one was way behind..... 3 of us as u can c in the vid.... all goin at the same time....
from the vid, looks like u were the best road racer, noticed the other sleds braking hard while in corners, and u were catching/passing them ....u musta been heel/toe, in easy/out hard in cornerz

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
to tell u the truth.... i do brake entering n throttling while exiting.... i sometimes feel comfortable enough to actually ease up my gas n throttle once i feel i can exit the corner without sliding....

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanx... glad ya enjoye it...... i had fun tho... tats wat my whole entention was.... to go up on this hill for a fun hill climb......

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
koo... my brakin is a little different... just brake til almost enterin the corner... then just ease off the gas a little then full throttle out...... but yea i had a shit load of fun tho.... i might head back to pagoda at the end of this month......

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
awe damn... tat suks sicoupe... wat city u live? i may visit oklahoma one day too..... i have friends there....

·
Registered
2 Posts
I want to do some mountain driving but there's not even any hills where I live :/
Nice vid and get that keychain under control!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
snyperiflex... yea i noe... i had my heavy ass speaker box n my trunk too... so i had lots of noise in this vid.... sorry guys......

·
rotartsinimdA
4,050 Posts
Looks like the one corner about halfway through got a little sketchy. But I always love a good need for speed challenge

·
Registered
325 Posts
Did you pass a G35? :2thumbsup: You're a pretty good driver. You probably would have kept up with the guys that I used to run with - all 350Z canyon runs.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
nataspsi: yes i passed my cousins g35.... i can feel my vtech pull goin uphill... he has intake, exhaust... i only have my takeda intake n so im pretty proud of myself for passing him.....

powned: yes the corners r very sharp.... one corner my tires actually skid.... but yes need for speed challenge is very fun... this got my blood pumping n adreneline running.... tho this was my 3rd time goin up n down tat mountain hill only......

1 - 20 of 20 Posts