9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an ipod touch 5th generation. I have the Pandora app installed on it. When I plug the ipod into the usb port in the console, it (not sure if "it" here is the car or the ipod) acts as though Pandora is the native or default music app. The songs I have on my ipod in the native music app won't play. The imid display has the pandora logo when I connect the ipod and won't switch to the usual display if I try to manually (on the ipod) play a song with the regular music app. Does anyone else experience this? It doesn't happen all the time, but the few times it has happened, I think I've been listening to pandora the night before (so it was the last app I'd used). Today, even though my wifi was off, the song that I had paused on Pandora last night finished playing through the Pandora app when I plugged the ipod into the car. When it was done, no more songs played via the Pandora app. Subsequently, the regular music app wouldn't work (or, rather, the car wouldn't detect/use it). I tried unplugging/plugging back in, but had no effect. I don't understand why Pandora seems to take over, or the car defaults to it, and only sometimes. I do close out of the app when I'm done, so it's not like I have it running when I plug in my ipod. Extremely frustrating. Any ideas? Also, itunes, Pandora app, and ipod software are all up-to-date.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts