9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I hook my iPhone to the USB connector and use pandora, it seems like the first couple of songs the album cover, song, and artist are all displayed fine. After a few songs all I get is the album cover and no artist or song title. Just wondering if anyone else has this issue and how do I fix this problem??

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,763 Posts
2012 doesn't support it. 2013 should.

·
Registered
716 Posts
I find if you start playing from the iPod then switch to pandora the Imid doesn't know the difference and displays the song info as if it was the iPod.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,763 Posts
I find if you start playing from the iPod then switch to pandora the Imid doesn't know the difference and displays the song info as if it was the iPod.

Same here. Does it for a couple of songs...then it figures it out.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Same here. Does it for a couple of songs...then it figures it out.
Yeah I find the commercials really screw with it. Oh we'll, it would be nice if they could update our 2012 imids with the 2013 software.

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,763 Posts
You can give me software and I'll send your car back to the stone age.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I think I figured out a work-around to pandora not showing title/artist/album while hooked up to USB.

If you notice when playing songs in pandora, it will say on top "iPod" and for example track "2 of 8"

Now if you let pandora play through and it passes "8 of 8" it will start showing "9 of 8" which of course doesnt make sense. This is where I noticed it starts messing up and not showing title/artist/album, but it does show album art.

My workaround was to choose the "songs" category of my iphone, and choose the first song, it will start to play but it will now say "1 of 4798" or however large your library is on your device. After the first song starts playing i switch to pandora and press play, and all the songs after that count up tracks but never lose song/title/album info on the screen. I tested this on a 1.5hr commute to work this morning. I was able to replicate the original problem by playing a song in a short playlist of 5 songs, and sure enough when it displayed "6 of 5" the artist/song/album info stopped working.

Let me know if you guys notice the same thing. Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts