9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s up everyone. Ok so i have a 2013 si and it’s completely stock minus a mishimoto intake. I would like to know what are some mods i could do that will give me a little more power, what is a good clutch upgrade, and what would be the best way to mock up a custom coolant overflow preferably a cool liquor bottle setup

·
Registered
748 Posts
Well if you want to do a full bolt on setup. Hondata flashpro to start and then a downpipe, exhaust, 3.5in intake, RBC manifold swap and then you can either run stock throttle body or you can do a port and polish job on the manifold and then run a larger 70mm throttle body.

As for clutch i wouldnt worry until you actually need to change it and even then with a full bolt on setup the stock clutch can more than handle it. With aftermarket clutch kits you have to either get the special flywheel that company makes for our cars so you dont get a CEL for a misfire detection or get a lightweight one and disable the misfire detection via flashpro.

As for the coolant thing no idea guess just use your imagination on that one bud

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Well if you want to do a full bolt on setup. Hondata flashpro to start and then a downpipe, exhaust, 3.5in intake, RBC manifold swap and then you can either run stock throttle body or you can do a port and polish job on the manifold and then run a larger 70mm throttle body.

As for clutch i wouldnt worry until you actually need to change it and even then with a full bolt on setup the stock clutch can more than handle it. With aftermarket clutch kits you have to either get the special flywheel that company makes for our cars so you dont get a CEL for a misfire detection or get a lightweight one and disable the misfire detection via flashpro.

As for the coolant thing no idea guess just use your imagination on that one bud
This pretty much covers it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts