9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD, see below. I don't know how to delete a thread.
----
Well, I'm back, after a long time absent, and I have an amp to sell and a story to tell.

First the amp. It's a Phantom Audio modified amp from a 2015 Civic Si coupe. I am told it's a significant improvement in sound over the stock version. Here are the required pictures:

photo5073577951630567427.jpg

photo5071506012162336800.jpg

photo5071506012162336799.jpg

This was my son's originally, and thereby hangs a tale.

A year and some months ago, I was going to trade in my Si, and my son REALLY REALLY wanted it. So, against my better judgement, I let him take it, and he agreed to pay me what I would have gotten on the trade-in over a year. You can imagine how that worked out. The year came and went, the car wasn't paid for, so we made him sell it to pay me back.

In the meantime he had put this amp into the car and he pulled it out before he sold it. Came on here to sell it, got himself into some sort of dispute and was banned from the site. So he came to me asking me to sell it for him. I said NO, you still owe me money. But I'll take it from you and knock a little off your debt. He didn't like that very much but he agreed.

So that's where it is. I want to make it clear: I am not selling it for him. It's mine now, and I'm selling it for ME. As I understand it, it was mine in the first place, because I gather this is the amp that actually came with the car, only upgraded, and he never paid me for the car until we made him sell it, so there you go.

He said he paid $300 for the upgrade. I guess $180 would be a fair price. Anyone interested?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.