9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys we all love our rides but some of us just can't stop talking about them. That's what Philly 9th crew is all about! Come out and join to see who in the Philadelphia metro region also can relate to you as much as your car. Also check out our thread in the official 9th gen Philadelphia meets and gatherings made by "skrub" and let's get a head count so we can meet up and talk wheels. :dancingcoolsmiley:

Reactions: Skrub

·
Banned
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey I'm from Plymouth meeting area.. I'd be game for getting together

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
Welcome! Check out the thread in the meetings and gathering sections and I will try to organize a meetup as soon as possible

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi. I have a 2013 HCH and I have had it for just about 4 months. I went to one meet in Pennypack park a few weeks ago. Any more meets around in the Philly Metro area? I would love to meet up with other Honda owners and admire cars. This one I went to, nobody else had the Hybrid. They loved looking under the hood of my car, and of course, they love the sharp looks of it. July 2, 2013 will be 4 months. I also started a FB club for 9th generation owners. There are 3 of us in there right now. I think I called it 9th generation Honda Civic club or something like that. It is an open group.

·
Registered
11 Posts
is this thread dead??? im from the philly area trying to get together and admire some 9th gen. im trying to see what i wanna do with my civic i have no plans yet trying to see other rides and compare ideas.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
me too, but it doesn't seem like anyone from our area does anything.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts