9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
P5030104.jpg Here is a picture of my 13 HCH where I managed to capture some of the green color with my digital camera. I bought the camera after I bought the car. I have been chasing the green for a while. Every time before this, I couldn't capture enough green for anyone to see it. Probably by September, I can capture an all green picture if my car is in a parking lot under fluorescent light. That's how I saw it when I first laid eyes on this beautiful car. Take a look at the taillights! This is one sharp looking car! This is NOT the main reason I bought the car, but it sure couldn't hurt!

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
Post moved. It is a good looking car. I like the hybrid back end.

Reactions: coppercuckoo

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Believe it or not....I was at the Wyncote Po yesterday, and you know how I am doing my best to park away from everybody. I don't want all of those dents and dings like they did to my 2005 HCH. So, when a white car pulled up next to me and there were 2 closer spots to the entrance, my interest was piqued. It was a young guy driving the car and he wanted to look at my car, even with the evidence of a brid party on it. He said he never saw a Honda Civic that looked like my car. He was definitely interested in the card from the guy at Burns that sold me my car. He said he was in the market for a new car now, anyway. Ok, my HCH is over 3 months old and needs a wash, and still gets people excited! Is that cool, or what?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts