9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My ESM-004 17x9 +38 fronts, and 17x9 +35 rear wheels has came in today! i will be posing a video when i pick it up later on today at UPS, as well along with my eibach rear adjustable control arm!

·
Vanilla Ice is my hero!!!
539 Posts
What center bore did you get?

·
Banned
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do does it matter? Cause I ordered 66. Sumthing I forgot, I know I bought it between 64 and 74 center bore cause they didn't have 64 center bore and I did sum research around the fourms everyone seem to say it don't matter about hub centric on our cars.

·
Banned
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Video!!! ESM Wheel Just came in!

just got my wheels today!!!

17x9 +40 rear, 17x8 +35 fronts, and 2006-2011 civic eibach rear control arm.

·
Banned
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im getting 205/40/17 tires for the 17x8 +35, and im getting 215/40/17 tires for the 17x9 +40 wheels as well will be in by saturday. ill make a video of it installed by my cousin at firestone. Tomorrow i will install rear camber arms, ill show a how to install video tomorrow so look forward for the video guys!

·
Vanilla Ice is my hero!!!
539 Posts
From what I understand center bore does not matter for our cars. Our wheels are lug centric.

·
Registered
995 Posts
sweet!!!

·
Banned
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lmao "ain't nobody got time fo dat"

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Obvious you've got time to bash on someone's thread. Start owning some parts and you will understand y we work hard to post videos for those who needs help or want to see how their cars would look if they went others peoples route. Don't take it out on my thread, leave that girl stuff on Facebook.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Obvious you've got time to bash on someone's thread. Start owning some parts and you will understand y we work hard to post videos for those who needs help or want to see how their cars would look if they went others peoples route. Don't take it out on my thread, leave that girl stuff on Facebook.
I don't see how your video helps anyone see how it would look like on their car and isn't that the point of the thread lol.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts