9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone with a 9th Si that has a Pioneer Nex using idatalink maestro? Earlier I was driving a got check engine light on. Code P2610. Emission code that ecm is not reading when car is turning on or off. Researched a bit and read that it can be caused by low voltage. Used the Maestro on the Pioneer and saw voltage was only at 12.5 volts while I was driving. I know usually voltage should be around 14 volts when car is on. Got home and checked and saw that the audio shop did not fully tighten down the Positive Battery Terminal. I tightened down the terminal and it solved the issue. Was just wondering any one know if they make an ob2 port adapter/extension? So instead of having the two wires for maestro connecting directly into the port I could adapt the wires onto an adapter instead? Just in case if I wanted to use a code reader or Hondata. Any info or help I greatly appreciate.

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So looking more at the ob2 port. Figured out that the ob2 connector for the maestro is actually detachable. OOPS LOL.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How do you like that setup? Thinking about doing this setup now that most of the features can be retained.
I like the setup. Nice to have the function to monitor gauges like the coolant temp, air fuel ratio, battery voltage. Can also check engine codes. The only issues I am trying to fix right now is sometimes I get a black screen and no power if I have my car on and then I turn the ignition off and then back on. I have to turn the car off and then back on so the receiver gets power again. I researched online and saw that a few others with Pioneer receivers got the issue. I am wondering if the Pioneer has a fail safe when it sees a voltage drop or spike or what not.

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
Does this work with the blind spot camera?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does this work with the blind spot camera?
I have a 2013 Si so it doesn't have the blindspot camera. I believe on the Pioneer using idatalink maestro you can retain the blind spot camera. The back up and blind spot shows up on your i-Mid anyways.

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
I have a 2013 Si so it doesn't have the blindspot camera. I believe on the Pioneer using idatalink maestro you can retain the blind spot camera. The back up and blind spot shows up on your i-Mid anyways.
for me the back up and side cam show up in my head unit. I been toying with the idea of changing it down the line, but I dont want to lose the basic functions, even though I dont used the blind cam.

unfortunately, I don't know squat about your issues, so i can't be of any help.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
for me the back up and side cam show up in my head unit. I been toying with the idea of changing it down the line, but I dont want to lose the basic functions, even though I dont used the blind cam.

unfortunately, I don't know squat about your issues, so i can't be of any help.
Yeah I believe there is a way to retain the camera with the head unit but it requires more work. On the head unit I just turned the back camera function off since I can still view on the i-mid. Reeses cars..why does your member name sound so familiar? Oragne Si with super charger? I think I watched some of your videos on youtube haha

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
Yeah I believe there is a way to retain the camera with the head unit but it requires more work. On the head unit I just turned the back camera function off since I can still view on the i-mid. Reeses cars..why does your member name sound so familiar? Oragne Si with super charger? I think I watched some of your videos on youtube haha
Good info. It sounds like this is not my type of mod LOL. As you can tell from the videos. I still can't believe I do those myself.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good info. It sounds like this is not my type of mod LOL. As you can tell from the videos. I still can't believe I do those myself
Who really uses the blind spot camera or back up camera? I still look over my shoulder when I back up. Can't fully depend on looking at a camera.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts