Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you never will ....lol

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can lower the restrictions.. its set I believe at 900 posts and 90 days I Tink .. And elder chat is 1000 posts and 1 year membership

Sent from my ADR6350 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
rotartsinimdA
4,050 Posts
I can lower the restrictions.. its set I believe at 900 posts and 90 days I Tink .. And elder chat is 1000 posts and 1 year membership

This confuses me as I just was reading the pit, and I posted in elder chat not long ago... is it because I'm premium?

·
that cranky admin
6,077 Posts
This confuses me as I just was reading the pit, and I posted in elder chat not long ago... is it because I'm premium?
yeah that can't be right... P0WN3D has the title of elder... and is posting in here... so I have no idea lol Or is it like he said and it is because he is premium?

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
Did you open the restricted areas again bluestar?

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Huh... I had closed it then that one thread of 06 was in there and I reopened it but then it was moved to Watercooler and I can't remember if I put this back right or not. Will check when I get to work in bout a hour

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wait..I think premium members ate allowed that's probably right

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Woohooo I have confused people! Yes!!!!
Its ok.. I am known to make errors that mess with everybody's heads somedays but I knew I hadn't changed nothing latley so there had to be a reason... That's it though..its cause your a premium member...

·
rotartsinimdA
4,050 Posts
Its ok.. I am known to make errors that mess with everybody's heads somedays but I knew I hadn't changed nothing latley so there had to be a reason... That's it though..its cause your a premium member...

I'm only premium cause I was told I could use picture signature as premium member, which I still CANNOT

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will look into signature stuff this week...promise

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
My eyes are BURNING!!!!

Can't you go into your thing blue and change the settings so premo folx can picture sig? I'm missing my computer with my special mod access tonight. :( I left it at work.

·
rotartsinimdA
4,050 Posts
My eyes are BURNING!!!!

Can't you go into your thing blue and change the settings so premo folx can picture sig? I'm missing my computer with my special mod access tonight. :( I left it at work.
This is true, and yeah my eyes are burning from the thought of the speedo, I bet you anything it's blue with a LITTLE star in the middle

1 - 20 of 48 Posts