9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Welcome to the 9th! Congrats on the new Civic
I also got the EX without navi. I know where i'm going now ive been in the same area several years, and still have my Garmin for any trips i dont know where to go.
Best mounting place Ive found is just to the left of the AUX IN in that lower center cubby area. You can aim the GPS up at you without putting rings on the glass, etc., other than that i would recommend one of those "bean bag" mounts. i didnt want to stick anything to the dash, and with the new dash design, there was no really good spot to put it to keep it looking clean...Just my opinion...
Good luck!

·
Registered
158 Posts
YO man thats awesome i wanted a black ex coupe too but im going with the sedan! are you gonna put any mods on it? Congrats bro! so the total you paid for the car was 21700?

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
hello guys im really excited i got the black civic coupe EX without navi but dnt really need navi since theyre gonna charge me 1800 for it....ill just buy one at target for 60 bucks hahaha anyways i had to get it bcuz the internet manager told me they had some internet price goin on and what not

19925 plus tax and ect....

21700 out the door price with 2.9 % for 48 yrs and my montly is only 326 ( thats right) with 7,000 down... good deal huh? yeah ill post some pics later :DDDDDD
What?!!! 48 years? :signlol:

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
See? I read that but I don't know ANYTHING about financing so I didn't want to say anything
:rotfl:
Yeah I know a little about financing but just didn't want to be the one to say it...
326 per month for 48 years is just shy of $188,000. :lol:
Simple mistake it's cool...

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
70 Posts
yeah I just bought a new white 2012 4 door civic si for 25,167 and 5,000 down for 432 a month with a 2.9 Apr I got it at Ocean Honda Santa Cruz I still have to wait for it its getting shipped I get it like in a week or so the guy in the dealership said theirs only two in California Im one of them I'm excited I post pics as soon as I have it

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Welcome, Car looks great!
As for the window visors it sounds like a few months out for the Coupe version. Keep checking CHH, as im sure they will have plenty once available..

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
Oh yeah we all knew, just giving you a hard time :)
Congrats again on purchase, good luck with the new car!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide
x2...kinda late but yeah, we've just fooling around :eusa_dance:. DonnDonn, Congrats on the new car:happy:

·
Registered
60 Posts
I also would have preferred to wait for the end of the year....but my pos mazda 6 needed a ton of work (I didn't want to put into it) and my bike was my only transportation. Did my homework and went in prepared...pitted one dealer against the other and feel I worked a good deal for my first brand new car. Its done and what I needed to do at tue time so not goiing to worry about future prices.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
I got mine today because of the 0.9 APR...and because I need my own car because I'm gonna start going to work this week...
This bothered me a small bit as saw the commerical but I got my Si at 2.9% apr for 60 months. But oh well.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts