9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder if anyone has ever do this before? I can play Pandora through my ipod touch to my LX speaker(With WiFi ofcourse). The Imid can display the Artwork,songs name and everything else just like playing album inside my ipod.:icon_headfones:
Love to play pandora inside. For me,it is replacement for XM radio for my car:)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool. It has the artwork and song name also display on imid?
Also,i try to play Youtube,and i can hear the sound,only no video.. Maybe it is a matter of codec only...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yes shows album artwork.
Wait ... You can display Pandora album artwork on the iMid? I have iPhone 4 and wasn't able to do it using Bluetooth or audio in cable! In fact, many here were complaining that they have the same issue, some were successful displaying pandora album artwork using an Android.
Would you please post step by step instructions on how you go about displaying pandora album artwork on your iMid? Including what iPhone iOS you use. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ios 5.01.
What i did is,before i turn on the ignition,i play my pandora first on my ipod,then turn on the engine and push the AUX button. It works fine for me,even with WiFi. My ipod is 4th gen...

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ios 5.01.
What i did is,before i turn on the ignition,i play my pandora first on my ipod,then turn on the engine and push the AUX button. It works fine for me,even with WiFi. My ipod is 4th gen...

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply! So you're using the aux cable then?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am using USB cable instead of AUX. But i just push AUX button to switch from Radio to USB... AUX is only analog,unable to transfer digital signal,therefore it is not possible to display album artwork with AUX cable

·
Registered
54 Posts
I am using USB cable instead of AUX. But i just push AUX button to switch from Radio to USB... AUX is only analog,unable to transfer digital signal,therefore it is not possible to display album artwork with AUX cable
Ahh... I got it to work too, only I have to turn off my Bluetooth, i dont have a physical AUX button because o have NAVI. For some reason I didn't think you can play pandora using the USB connection thinking its reserved for iPod music only:)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ahh... I got it to work too, only I have to turn off my Bluetooth, i dont have a physical AUX button because o have NAVI. For some reason I didn't think you can play pandora using the USB connection thinking its reserved for iPod music only:)

Glad you make it ^^

·
Registered
54 Posts
I wish it worked via bluetooth but I guess that better than nothing!
I also found out that it doesn't really works that well as I hoped, for example, I can't pause or skip a song, and also when a song is changing it displays the art only with the song info lines blank, however I found out that if I attempt to skip a song, it will "refresh" the track and show the song info.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Yeah. I have an iPhone 4 and I can stream it through the Bluetooth Streaming and it works pretty nicely. No interface unless I'm playing with the phone or skipping back and forth on the steering wheel. No album covers for me - I wish there were :(.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts