9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Please help guys, is it my fuse, bad wiring, or a relay which I have no idea about!

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  bigbadspoon 
#1 · (Edited)
So lets start with i have a 2015 Honda Civic Si

Okay so my problem is my head unit and both cigarette plugs aren't working. I was testing out amplifiers for my car, I plugged everything in and it worked perfectly, than I had changed the amp to test another and this time I plugged the battery wire into the ground and boom, a spark, I didn't think too much of it since the amp didn't jump into protection when I plugged it back in the right way, except it makes this loud noise like its vibrating, contentiously. So check my head unit which is a stock radio, and there is no power. When I purchased my car I had some L.E.D lights wired to one of the cigarette plugs, had an amp and sub working just fine with the lights being connected there, up until this happen my head unit, L.E.D lights, and plugs aren't working. I checked any fuse I could check, now the one connected to the amps remote wire did burn, which I've gone and replaced. Other than that I have no idea what it could be, is it a relay? I'm not too good with this. I found and article that had said

"
There are almost certainly two different power lines available to, and likely to be needed by, the radio:
-Always on.
-Ignition"

Now could that be the case? Please help you guys!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.