9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched the forum high and low for anyone who had my ideal set up and couldn't find anyone with the lay out I want, so here goes.
I have the ART SRI and the P2R TBS. I want to do the Rbc but without giving up the art SRI.
in order for me to do this I know I need the PRL throttle body adapter and have it bored out for the stock 9th gen adapters.
do I really need the ZDX throttle body or make any other purchases before I order everything?

·
400 Club here I come!
1,660 Posts
I've searched the forum high and low for anyone who had my ideal set up and couldn't find anyone with the lay out I want, so here goes.
I have the ART SRI and the P2R TBS. I want to do the Rbc but without giving up the art SRI.
in order for me to do this I know I need the PRL throttle body adapter and have it bored out for the stock 9th gen adapters.
do I really need the ZDX throttle body or make any other purchases before I order everything?
You don't need robust the ZDX, it's an upgrade option. I am urgently running stock TB. you can basically make any intake work so long as you order the proper silicone couplers to connect it all together. I do not know what the ART SRI looks like I will search it.
You you will be able to make it work you will need an angled coupler.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
75 Posts
you didnt search hard enough because i have ART and posted how i did it.
used a 30 degree bend then to you have to try it different ways kinda like a puzzle
and i would just get the prl kit and have them bore out the injectors

Attachments

·
Registered
908 Posts
What i would do is just get rid of that intake, because it's a steaming pile of donkey shit.

The stock intake with the lower resonator removed will blow it out of the water.

·
400 Club here I come!
1,660 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.