9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D IMG_20120728_144445.jpg

unfortunately that rust shit looks so ugly.
the steelies hid it so well :(

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
At least the rust is easy to get rid of. I used a dremel with a wire brush attachment and went to town on it. Just make sure you take a break from it every like 15 minutes, otherwise you may burn out your dremel and completely destroy it, haha. Looks great otherwise.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thx spazerboy. i'll probably have to wait awhile to do that. gonna be pretty busy.

i'll put up more pics once i wash the car branden. i might re-plastidip it. part of the edges are sort of peeling. either that or i'm just going to take the dip off.

i'm pretty happy with it. america's tire also happened to have $100 rebate today. and they price matched the tires! so, including the rebate and the price matched tires... it saved me about $200. i wasn't able to have them take my old wheels though :(. that would've saved $80

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just wondering. If I were to dremel off that rust wouldn't it just get rusty again after winter?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
:D View attachment 9707

unfortunately that rust shit looks so ugly.
the steelies hid it so well :(

holy shit! You dipped the Si rimssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol i was gonna get Si rims for my car for winter :p

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bought them dipped already thx to arm0ged0n :)

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Banned
8,333 Posts

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

full car picture. car's dirty as hell right now. as long as i can keep it clean from bird shit i'm not going to wash it until i go back to the bay area.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts