9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm buying a new Civic Coupe and need help deciding the colour. I'm thinking about white but not sure.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I love black personally, but white also looks good.

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
You won't regret TW! If that was your first instinct go for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
22 Posts
The best colour is what your heart tells you. I picked the PMM myself but I regret it whenever i see a Taffeta White version. It just looks way better to me. I settled on my current color because I liked it at the time, and there were no TW versions available.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I went with the grey...where I live you can't really have a white or black without any of the drawbacks...with black, the heat and sunlight alone will cause the clear coat on the paint to bubble and that isn't aesthetically pleasing...the white would be a better choice than the black but then it gets way too dirty way too quickly. There were only four honda civic lx coupes left in all of Florida that were still for sale as of last weekend and the closest one was about 200 miles away from me and it was grey...couldn't be anymore perfect.

·
Registered
296 Posts
pmm

·
Registered
9 Posts
Wanted TW, but...

I picked PMM on my 2012 LX Coupe. They had both colors on the lot, but I fell in love with the PMM. I had a 2008 TW LX Coupe, and I loved the look with dark tinted windows. I also have a 1990 Toyota Landcruiser in charcoal grey, and this PMM reminded me of my favorite old truck in color. I really like it. Don't think you can ever go wrong with TW, though. Love both colors. P.S. The PMM color looks NOTHING like the color in the Honda website. My car is shiny and gorgeous, and not the dull flat grey they show on the website.

·
Registered
60 Posts
PMM all the way

I had PMM on my 2008 Honda Accord and went with it on my 2012 Honda Civic EX it is just the best color when its clean it shines and hides the dirt well. Had to wait for mine as all they had was silver and I def did not want that.

·
Registered
205 Posts
White looks good, is very easy to touch up. It reflects the suns damaging rays as well. Black looks good at dusk but can otherwise show every scratch, swirl mark and dust, pollen etc.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts