9th Gen Civic Forum banner

What did you get?

• Total voters
401 - 420 of 449 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,205 Posts
never enjoyed the coupe .. the sedan had a lot more appeal plus needing space for a car seat and large friends lol
Choose what really appeals you. You pay for it. And not because you have fat friends. You could actually get them loose weight on the long run getting in your coupe. If you are really happy with your sedan.. Wonderful that's why we got the choice! ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
If I was worried about practical, Id have bought a mini van. If I was worried about my friends , Id have bought a pick up so I could help one of them move every other weekend I dont have kids, and never will, also Im glad to have an excuse not to have the little noisy nose mining germ factories in my car, and not having the sedan means rarely being picked to be the designated driver.
Coupe all the way.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got the 15 SI sedan. Honestly I personally have not liked the look of the coupe, not to say I did'nt want a coupe this time. I just decided I liked the look and usability of the sedan better. Might I add I love it :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
COUPE FTW!

I would prefer an Si Hatch (three door).
IMO a sedan is not an Si.
You can call me opinionated and I don't care.

I have driven a couple of Hondas since the '90s. I say a couple because they last so long. :)
1983 Honda Prelude
1993 DelSol Si
2008 Honda Fit - The GD3 would have been an AWESOME wagon (five door) with a K20.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
COUPE FTW!

I would prefer an Si Hatch (three door).
IMO a sedan is not an Si.
You can call me opinionated and I don't care.

I have driven a couple of Hondas since the '90s. I say a couple because they last so long. :)
1983 Honda Prelude
1993 DelSol Si
2008 Honda Fit - The GD3 would have been an AWESOME wagon (five door) with a K20.

And no one cares about your opinion :smile:

·
Registered
21 Posts
depends what you bought the car for. Riding along with people. Or spirited driving without giving to ***** about carrying people. the car still has decent space in the back for passengers. Not really a BIG deal that once in a while the person or couple people in the back have to move the seat forward to get out lol.

the coupe looks better in the back and side. The front has a lot going on and takes time to get used to but with an sti lip looks better.

I still love the 4 door si though. It was a tough decision for me but i went with the coupe.
The car will be a little bit lighter and body will be better for cornering.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Personally, I love the look of a sporty sedan. Perfect mix of fun-to-drive and practicality. I have never been a fan of the Civic Coupes since their introduction in 1993. Ideally, I would love a hatchback again. It would actually have to have some power to it, unlike that turd EP3 Honda gave us.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I bought a coupe.I had wanted a sedan because I promised my girls a 4 door...but when it was time to buy none were available.I bought a 2015 front wheel drive v6 TLX instead.It is quiet, great handling and fast.It also had leather and a killer sound system.The girls love it.When my EP3 got nuked via death impact/chevy pickup I looked for the lowest mileage Si I could find.I wanted a 13...I like the nose and rear better than the later ones and I wanted the much maligned 2.4 liter as well.I figured the torque would make for a very good mountain car.I suspected the 11 to 1 compression would help fuel economy too.Both are true...42.5 mpg on a 200 mile mountain drive today!And the new Si has power everywhere...what a freakin riot to drive!Now that I already have a great four door hot rod, the coupe was an easy choice for me.

The TLX is faster and far better for serious road trips.Safer too.The 4 wheel steering rocks both for parking and at speed.

But I have to say...the Si coupe is the most fun driving I have had in years!Twisty mountain roads are really fun!And being able to really hear the engine is a joy as well.And shifting that 6 speed...it is just EPIC.
It is so much better than the EP3 it is horrifying...but I will miss the cool looking front seats from the EP3.So from hot hatch to hot coupe.The neighbors must think I am mid life crisis man going from the white 03 to the sunburst orange metallic coupe.But other Si owners understand...life would suck with no Si in the driveway...whatever year or style you happen to prefer!

·
Registered
81 Posts
4 door for more whores.

401 - 420 of 449 Posts