9th Gen Civic Forum banner

What did you get?

• Total voters
421 - 440 of 449 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I ended up getting the coupe because its more aggressive looking, and I don't have kids. Although the roof line seems a bit lower, so maybe not as good for taller people such as myself. I'm about 6'3 and the top of my head touches the roof if I sit up straight.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I went with a coupe. I prefer the lines more than the sedan. I'm 5'9" and my head touches the roof when I sit up straight with my seat at the lowest position as well.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Love the looks of my FB6. It's aggressive looking, but subtile, and the lines of the car blend in just nicely. Also, I've learned in the past that it always helps to have two extra doors when hauling someone like my little-man and his peers around.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Ultimately it comes down to personal preference. I have a sedan and personally love the look of of the FB6. Not a big fan of the coupes front end

·
Registered
370 Posts
Sedan is more pratical for everyday, better all around visibility, thats why I always prefered the sedan version ^^

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,413 Posts
We talk about Civic coupes vs sedans in a number of threads. I saw something interesting today on the way home from work.

I know I have always said that there are way more sedans than coupes in any given area. But today on the Belt Pkwy, in moderate traffic, there were 7 coupes all within very close proximity (sight distance all at the same time) of each other - one 7th gen, two 8ths, and four 9ths, including mine.

Oh yes, there was one 8th gen sedan, as well. ;)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Definitely sedan. Civic Coupes haven't looked good since 2000 imo. I don't really care about the added practicality or anything, I would have gotten an RSX if I could've found a good one near me.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I picked up the 2013 sedan. I'm not a huge fan of the coupes with the exception of the 2015 coupe. That's the first coupe in a while that I can say I would take over the sedan.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Sedan every time. The lines are so much better than the coupe.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'd always preferred and only ever had coupes in the past. Bought my Si sedan as it was the only one left on the lot and absolutely loving the extra practicality of the rear doors! Don't have kids and rarely carry passengers in the rear but the ease of loading my snowboarding or camping gear is soooo much better! Really kind of prefer the lines of the 9th gen sedan over the coupe as well

·
Registered
20 Posts
I had both 2012 FB6 and a 2014 FG4. I actually like the coupe more even though i have two little girls, a two year and a three year old.

Attachments

421 - 440 of 449 Posts