9th Gen Civic Forum banner

What did you get?

• Total voters
41 - 60 of 447 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
well i have a 2010 sedan si and i love it way more then the coupe version but now that the 12 is out i like the coupe more because, you get the better and more sporty front end and you get the more aero dynamics witht he coupe....You can also not get the coupes spoiler on any other model with is great and the bottom of the couple has air dampeners on the friend and back to help with air flow. i think that the sedan just had the once underneath the front not the back.

·
Registered
55 Posts
yeah man i agree that it look just like a c class almost why i bought the coupe .....i was thinking of taking the honda symbol off the back and confusing people since it is such a new car and no one would recognize the back end

·
Registered
63 Posts
i kinda envy the genesis coupe...i saw one other day i was like damnn looks hotttt ...but maybe bcuz it was lowered and had rims on it...but at the end of the day its a hyundai

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hmmm, 2012 Sedan w/ stock visors, moonroof visor, hood edge deflector or 2010 with Mugen Visors + HFP lip.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Do you still find the 2012 "sexy"? I wish Honda wouldn't of been so lazy with the sedan this time around, instead of all the garbage accessories, make a god damn HFP kit. I'm sure it would have looked a lot more like the sedan concept (which is actually sexy) seeing as how the coupe (w/ hfp kit) turned out much like its concept.

·
Registered
980 Posts
For HFP kits - just give us the concept without the need to add a kit. Kits are tacky-ish in a sense they look somewhat added on, but a factory HFP look would be hawt!

Like those mirrors too.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
ugh, these kind of threads...lets hope we can still get along...lol...

·
Registered
32 Posts
I agree, clean and simple all the way. Of course the add-ons aren't helping. That's the point I'm trying to make. I find it quite ironic that in light of those being the only options available for the sedan, the HFP kit is being called "tacky".

41 - 60 of 447 Posts