9th Gen Civic Forum banner

What did you get?

• Total voters
61 - 80 of 447 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
The admins should make a sticky of this. Great idea for a poll!

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
yay we're ahead....Si Sedan...BTW, I'm pretty sure there will be more non si sedans.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Looks about the same year. Mines a 97 GSR with 61,000 original miles. I've owned it for 10 years, and still keep it minty fresh.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Don't need a sedan anymore.....been there and done that....kids have their own cars now, so coupe for me!! :eusa_clap:

·
Car Care Ambassador
1,357 Posts
I actually got a sedan because the last car I had I made a mistake of a 2 door.. kept it a year and dumped it.. and bought this one. This is the winter beater.

Retired .. no kids but just too inconvenient with 2 doors.

And no .. even tho I'm 60+ I'm not an old fart, my DD is a modded 06 Acura TL .

·
Registered
164 Posts
I bought a si coupe. To be honest looking at the sedan si more and more makes me kinda wish I would of bought a sedan. But what really pulled me towards the coupe was the aero kit and the front end.

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
I am a creature of habit, having driven 2 door Honda Si's since 1989 I really didn't consider anything but the coupe.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I've only been a coupe guy till now, I was sick n tired of trying to load a carseat and child into the back of the rsx and I really liked this years styling of the sedan. Does anyone else think the coupe is similar in style to the rsx? Minus the lights

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
107 Posts
Coupe for me. Had a '08 civic ex sedan prior and realized I never used the backseats. Decided to go with the sportier look and I really love how the coupe looks. Really like the sedan also. Could have easily bought a sedan if a deal was available at the time of purchase.

·
Registered
72 Posts
im 18 and i got a sedan, the only thing i like better about the coupe is the aero kit, other than that i rather the sedan, also don't like having to put up my seat to let people get in the back aggravating and puts unnecessary wear and tear on the car

·
Registered
312 Posts
Sedans are great. My wife and I ended up going through a period where we owned nothing but 2 door, 2 seaters. (CRX & Del Sol). I hated it. Couldn't take your mates to the bar.. load a lot of stuff in the trunk with the rear seats down.. And it was a pain to load stuff.

My 12 Sedan Si is the answer to my problems! :)

61 - 80 of 447 Posts