9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, I was driving, and I noticed that on the iMID fuel-data screen, where I normally have the distance to empty range displayed, it now showed elapsed time. Now, to change that function, you have to hit the MENU key on the steering wheel, then select through three menus to get to that function to make the change -- so there is NO WAY that I did that accidentally. But I'm wondering if maybe there is a shortcut of some sort -- like a combination of buttons to press to change that function directly -- that I may have accidentally hit? I know there are button sequences that, for example, allow the screen to show the back-up camera, even when the car is not backing up.

I'm guessing that is a long shot, and that some glitch just switched that function. I was able to switch it back and it has been fine since then. I remember when I first got the car, the iMID did something weird -- I think it was leaving out data on the display -- but when I stopped and started the car again, it was fine and has been fine ever since then, except for this possible new glitch.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts