9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I am about to buy my first car ever and I've decided to go with the 2012 Civic. What is the price I should be looking for when I am at the dealer (Southern California)? I am not looking to add any additional features.

THanks!

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
truecar is good...def. worth checking that out

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
You know tomorrow is Sunday, right?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App
i think some dealers are open on sundays aint they....i could swear some of em are...but who knows...im a little off kilter at most times anyways.... :eek3dancesmiley:

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Most Honda dealers are open all week
My sis bought her civic on a Sunday night

FB2 squad #17

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I can't comment for your area but when the wife was looking for one she was getting price quotes around 17,500 Plus TTL

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got a black Civic LX today for 19500 out the door. The initial offer was 23k but the dealer wouldn't budge until I went to get another quote... Got it down to 20800 and eventually haggled down to 19.5k.

·
Registered
1 Posts
That's not too bad of a deal. I talked with two dealerships (in tough competition with each other) for about a week before I was able to get down to my price of $17,300 before TTL for my 2012 LX Sedan. I delined all protection plans (what a ripoff) and walked out the door with a 5.4% interest rate for being a recent college grad. This is a good rate for me because not only am I not well-established yet, but I've got a good bit of credit card debt in my name.
For those of you who are getting ready to graduate from college or have recently graduated and have a job offer, ASK about the college grad program! They don't advertise it alot and Honda's website even says it's only good for 60 months. NOT TRUE--I got it for 72 months on a brand new car. All they needed was a copy of my diploma and a paycheck from my new job and I was all set :)

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I paid 25,000 for my civic lx. Came with some emtion 11r wheels and good tires. Also with the complete Aero kit. Also some wheel locks.

FG3 SQUAD #19
Dude where did yu get yur car??

FB2 squad #17

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts