9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to start a thread like this!

Just bought my winter beater today :)

It's a 2001 Subaru Forester

It's like one of the nicer models, so i plan to mod it out a bit make it look like a rally car :)

Will post pics when i get it :D

In the meantime! Everyone else post your winter beaters :D

Reactions: TantalizedMind

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Niice :) Really great set of cars so far :) can't wait to show you mics of my pile'o shitt :)

Reactions: Digger

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
damn. you people who get snow have to buy a completely separate car just for the winter?
We get lots of snow in Canada eh? Its the land of the cold eh? Civic Si's can't drive in that shit eh?

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i bet you a civic si can! prove me wrong AP!!!
Wee need dem trucks and dem AWD mothers! Also, it's 4:00Am on a Saturday morning here in Canada eh... i'm real tired... came to help come people out soo now i can't sleep :pout:

·
400 Club here I come!
1,660 Posts
LOL originally from MT here and yes sometimes you so need a car for winter, plus the amount of dirt and wash from the highways can take a toll on your vehicle.... In states where they employ salt as their primary solver for the issue of ice on the roadways........ You gotta wash the hell out of your car even in the winter. unless you want it to look like maters long lost cousin I about 5years with rust and holes forming all over the damn place.
I will be driving the Si in the winter but I have the truck for those days I need it!!!

Sent from my iPad using AG Free

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
2012 civic si... :)

Sent from my ADR6350 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
995 Posts
Iphone5 028.jpg This is my winter beater!

·
Registered
173 Posts
that sucks i hate the snow..last year in New york we didnt have a winter went from fall to spring it was great.hope it happens again this year

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 150 Posts