9th Gen Civic Forum banner

121 - 140 of 150 Posts

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,568 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,686 Posts
Woot! Another integra beater! I like your garage dude!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thanks man! And yeah the integra is an awesome beater I got it for cheap and came with extra set of wheels on winters. But it eats gas like no tomorrow I get about 320 kilometers a tank. Prob needs a tune up or something lol

·
Registered
150 Posts
0103131551.jpg My 1999 Japanese BMW (maxima) that I bought cheap as a project car

Reactions: Digger

·
Registered
150 Posts
^^^^nice project, sharp style!!
Thanks I have done allot of work to her. The body and interior were in excellent shape when I bought it, plus it its a SE with every option including dual electric leather heated seats, sunroof, sport suspension, Bose and remote start so I had a good canvass to work with. The suspension was fragged I completely rebuilt the front end, cv joints, struts, springs, audio system, exhaust and a lot little things that were not working properly. If I decide to keep it I will be pulling the motor/transmission and resealing rebuilding everything with a little performance tweak, then she should be good for anothe r140k miles. I have owned 3 4th generation maximas and this is the nicest one. I was offered 3600.00 today for it, had he shown me cash I probably would have sold it as I have my eyes on a 2003 Mach 1.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Winter beater...

-72 z600
-76 CVCC
-2012 SI
Wow had an ex gf that one exactly that year and color only allot more beat up! She was very nice the car not so much. Is it a 2 speed?

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,568 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
1998 Jeep Cherokee Classic, was my only car before the Si. image (3).jpg image (5).jpg image (6).jpg image (4).jpg

Reactions: Digger
121 - 140 of 150 Posts