9th Gen Civic Forum banner

101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Thanks, guys! Really loving this car so far. Can't wait to give it a full detail ;) Definitely gonna miss this forum. The 9th Gen Accord forums just aren't quite as active LOL.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Thanks, guys! Really loving this car so far. Can't wait to give it a full detail ;) Definitely gonna miss this forum. The 9th Gen Accord forums just aren't quite as active LOL.
This is why I went with the Si. The accord is a great car. One of the best on the road IMO. But, there aren't many people out there that are passionate about their accord the same way they're passionate about their Si's. If I ever grow up and decide that I really do need the extra space, the Accord would definitely be my #1 choice.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
This is why I went with the Si. The accord is a great car. One of the best on the road IMO. But, there aren't many people out there that are passionate about their accord the same way they're passionate about their Si's. If I ever grow up and decide that I really do need the extra space, the Accord would definitely be my #1 choice.
I guess I am in the minority because I'm passionate about any vehicle I own, and the Accord will be no exception. A car, no matter what car, is and always has been so much more than just an appliance to me. I'm very OCD, picky, anal, etc about my cars so I can appreciate the added quality the Accord offers.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,233 Posts
tnmz6i334082 said:
A car, no matter what car, is and always has been so much more than just an appliance to me. I'm very OCD, picky, anal, etc about my cars so I can appreciate the added quality the Accord offers.
Me too. We should hang out someday LOL.
Wife thinks it's a waste of time and I'm crazy.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,336 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. The '13 Accords are awesome for their class.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,233 Posts
Coongrats on the new ride. The '13 Accords are awesome for their class.
Awesome and IMHO very good value.
If I went with my mind I would of bought an Accord too but I went with my heart and bought a Si, no regrets here.

101 - 113 of 113 Posts