9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
Hey man do you have an eta, and will the shocker be available for the sedan?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No ETA unfortunately. I still need to meet with the coupe owner to gather dimensions and right now I'm working with another company on another project. I would it in the ball park of before Christmas though.

Shockers will be available!

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
Sounds like a fair enough date, I'll pay for shipping if you need someone to test fit a shocker tie down :)

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Banned
1,339 Posts
Nice work. Any door sill and battery tie plans for non-Si owners? I like the rear sills with the Civic etched in them. Maybe instead of "Si" for the front sills and battery tie, etch "Civic" into them for non-Si owners. I think that'll look just as clean as the "Si." I'd definitely consider buying both.

·
Registered
572 Posts
last three images are broken, do you have a coupe bodystyle outline on the sills as well? I only see a sedan.

Reactions: Digger

·
Registered
512 Posts
I'd prefer black with red SI lettering for the sills, if u make them for the sedan, count me in

·
Registered
572 Posts
I'd prefer black with red SI lettering for the sills, if u make them for the sedan, count me in
good idea, i'd love that color scheme also for my coupe. or maybe black with white lettering...no no black with red :)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Nice work. Any door sill and battery tie plans for non-Si owners? I like the rear sills with the Civic etched in them. Maybe instead of "Si" for the front sills and battery tie, etch "Civic" into them for non-Si owners. I think that'll look just as clean as the "Si." I'd definitely consider buying both.
yes please!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
need for non si?
Non-Si owners will be covered with "Civic" sills. I'll try to have photos of those soon.

last three images are broken, do you have a coupe bodystyle outline on the sills as well? I only see a sedan.
I'm able to view all the images on both my home, work, and school computer. Not sure why they aren't displaying for you but if they still don't display I can always e-mail them to you if you'd like!

I've had requests for this in the past, unfortunately this isn't an option for me. There are quite a few 8th gen members who've painted their own sills using Rally Red touch up paint and they turn out really well!

I'll try to keep this thread updated with more photos as they become available. Thanks for the feedback guys!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Any better idea of a timeframe for these yet?
I'm aiming for the end of this month!

Brushed aluminum sills would be nice.
This will be an option for sure.

Will there be different colors? Like black with red writing? To match the interior of the car.
I'm looking into possible solutions to this but as of right now there will only be brushed aluminum or powder coat black with natural engraving(silverish).

1 - 20 of 100 Posts