9th Gen Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Sounds good can't wait to get a pair are there any install pics yet?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Still need to meet up with a coupe owner to get some installed photos. If I'm lucky, I'll be able to meet with someone tomorrow.

you need to release these already!!
I know, right?! I might just have to sneak into a Honda dealership at night and break into a 9th gen coupe to take installed photos.

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
Yeah that ^

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Finalizing everything. Coupe door sills are a go!

Working on updating the website, getting setup as an official vendor here on the forums, and posting up all the new engraving options I'll be offering to the 9th gen community!

I should have everything ready to go by the end of tomorrow for those interested.

·
Registered
246 Posts
At the bottom of Yospeed's new updated page for their sills highlights the material they use, processed from 6061-T6 high grade aluminum.

I'll probably order these soon with the sale going on, I'd much rather go for durable aluminum sills than the plastic ones with blue LEDs I see on ebay.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Hey Yospeed, what material are you making the sills from
6061-T651 Billet Aluminum powder coated in textured black.

order placed for the coupe door sills!
You guys are quick! I didn't even post up info yet.

just put in an order for the si sills and tie down ship em out Yo!(speed) Thanks
Will do!

Here is red tie down with civic logo on my 9th.
Thanks yospeed!
Looking great!

·
Registered
175 Posts
I' am interested in these for the si coupe kick plates and a tie down, do the kick plates adhere with 3m tape what would be the price range, also color selection yes or no, thanks.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I' am interested in these for the si coupe kick plates and a tie down, do the kick plates adhere with 3m tape what would be the price range, also color selection yes or no, thanks.
yes it's 3m tape, and the only color option is the white words,graphics, there's a thread on here of someone who painted them red,

http://www.9thgencivic.com/forum/appearance-body-modifications/2680-yospeed-goodness-pics.html

that's what i'm going to do once i get them. There on sale for $80 and $15 on the yospeed web site

·
Registered
107 Posts
Thanks Yospeed for providing me these doors sills when doing the final fitment for '12 Si Coupe. It looks great! I do apologize for the crappy photos.

Sill.JPG Sill2.JPG

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Thanks Yospeed for providing me these doors sills when doing the final fitment for '12 Si Coupe. It looks great! I do apologize for the crappy photos.
Still looking good. Thanks for the help!

They're going to be priced at $99.95, but I'm offering 20% off through the holidays!

I offer them in black and brushed aluminum, but I don't have photos of the brushed aluminum yet. I should have some after this weekend, along with more photos of the other products I'll be making available soon!

What he said:
yes it's 3m tape, and the only color option is the white words,graphics, there's a thread on here of someone who painted them red,

http://www.9thgencivic.com/forum/appearance-body-modifications/2680-yospeed-goodness-pics.html

that's what i'm going to do once i get them. There on sale for $80 and $15 on the yospeed web site
Sorry for not making an official post about my products or posting up links, but I'm not an official vendor yet. There's a bit more red tape I need to wade through and I don't want to jump the gun or step on anyones toes.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Still looking good. Thanks for the help!

They're going to be priced at $99.95, but I'm offering 20% off through the holidays!

I offer them in black and brushed aluminum, but I don't have photos of the brushed aluminum yet. I should have some after this weekend, along with more photos of the other products I'll be making available soon!

What he said:

Sorry for not making an official post about my products or posting up links, but I'm not an official vendor yet. There's a bit more red tape I need to wade through and I don't want to jump the gun or step on anyones toes.
definitely want to see them in brushed, and let me know a link i can go too when you are up and running thanks

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
definitely want to see them in brushed, and let me know a link i can go too when you are up and running thanks
Will do sir! Still waiting on AutoGuide to respond with my vendor information. Hopefully I'll hear back from them today.

How thick are they, base on the pictures the edges are not rounded off?
They're just over 0.25" thick. The edges are all rounded off. It might be hard to see on the black, but all the edges have a 0.0200" 45º chamfer applied. The older sills had a corner rounding, but the chamfer gives it a much bolder look! You can see around the edges in this photo:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Got my sills a few days ago, just painted the engravings red! I think they turned out great but man was it tedious. :thumb:

Very nice quality YoSpeed! thanks a lot

2011-12-28 20.11.25.jpg 2011-12-28 20.12.07.jpg

for some reason the red paint looks kind of gritty on camera, i can assure you it doesn't look like that in person. I'll post a daytime pic when i get around to it, the lighting in my garage is horrible

41 - 60 of 100 Posts