9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 364 Posts

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay, my friend finally confirm he can help me order the uae version headlight (clear signal with projector) from local honda dealership in dubai.

the price is $240 each side + shipping

usdm stock headlight msrp @ $300.68 each, so i think the projectors are better deal

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not sure it.... but i'm trying to figure the shipping costs out right now, already call DHL and still waiting for a reply, but i know to bring the shipping cost down, i need to ship at least 10 pairs to get them cheap

i'm getting a set for sure.... btw, there is no HID version... so, i'm just gonna buy aftermarket hid kit..

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
not sure it.... but i'm trying to figure the shipping costs out right now, already call DHL and still waiting for a reply, but i know to bring the shipping cost down, i need to ship at least 10 pairs to get them cheap

i'm getting a set for sure.... btw, there is no HID version... so, i'm just gonna buy aftermarket hid kit..
What kind of bulbs? H3?

Kinda wish it was black housing

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What kind of bulbs? H3?

i have no idea, usually honda use h1 for the projectors....

i'm sure you can wait 3 years for the facelift, honda might change it to black housing

i am not gonna wait, i'm gonna buy whats available now

·
Registered
681 Posts
What kind of bulbs? H3?

same, i can't decide if i want to get these or wait for the black housing ones with ccfl's that spec-d has for the 8th gens to come out for the 9ths :icon_scratch:

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
same, i can't decide if i want to get these or wait for the black housing ones with ccfl's that spec-d has for the 8th gens to come out for the 9ths :icon_scratch:
ccfl's headlights are too rice for my taste, i prefer more subtle, jdm look

·
Registered
597 Posts
Keep me informed, please. Thank you.

·
Registered
717 Posts
eh, too much money for the headlights, i rather just do a retro fit imo. I know the civic projector arent that great also as compared to the tsx,s2000, g35 etc

·
Registered
681 Posts
eh, too much money for the headlights, i rather just do a retro fit imo. I know the civic projector arent that great also as compared to the tsx,s2000, g35 etc
I didnt know that. Thats kind of a buzz kill. I guess ill probably just stick to my original plan of a quad setup retrofit

Sent from my SCH-I510 using AutoGuide App

1 - 20 of 364 Posts