9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
this is something that i'm also gonna order, stock fenders with side marker hole..

the price is exactly the same as usdm stock fenders ($198.25 each side + shipping from dubai)...

the price is fender only, i don't know which side markers will fit, i'm also trying to get a pricing on it

·
Registered
717 Posts
nice, that be cool to have side marker, but im going to have to cut my own since its cheaper and its already painted. its pretty easy.

just make a stencil of your light side marker and make a outline of it on your fender. then grab a dremel then start your cutting

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nice, that be cool to have side marker, but im going to have to cut my own since its cheaper and its already painted. its pretty easy.

just make a stencil of your light side marker and make a outline of it on your fender. then grab a dremel then start your cutting
i'm exactly like you when i was a teenager....now, everything i do to my car, i will make sure i can change it back to stock, all for resell value.

when you go ghetto & cut a hole to your stock fenders, there goes $400 + paint if you need to replace them back to stock, when you cut it, it gets rust, i try touch up paint, it still gets rust....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts