9th Gen Civic Forum banner

PRL Motorsports Non intercooled version of our kit

12K views 29 replies 19 participants last post by  Munge_13Si 
#1 ·
Just wanted to share these pictures of the non intercooled version of our kit that i've been working on today. We've had a ton of interest for an entry level kit since releasing our 9th gen SI turbo kit a few weeks ago.

I'll have more details for you guys next week.

See less See more
#6 ·
Just wanted to let you guys know i updated our site with the availability of what we are calling our stage 1 kit for these cars. The kit is going to include all of the basic turbo system parts needed for a non-intercooled setup, as well as the option to get a complete package setup from us including everything you would need to be boosted.

2012+ Civic SI Turbo System Stage 1 | Prl Motorsports

#8 ·
we plan to ship them out with the lowest spring we can put in the wastegate. It's extremely hard for us to test intake air temperatures where we are at right now due to the 30-40 degree weather. From our past experience though, 4-5 PSI is the max we would recommend running without an intercooler. If the user wants to push it more and IAT's safe, that is up to them.

#9 ·
Price???

#30 ·
Think I'm just gonna start buying pieces of the kit rather than taking the 6k hit! Paying for an extended warranty so the year I pay it off, I will start my build. I built a car I made payments on once, never again. I'm in Texas and there's no way I'd run a non intercooler setup here.... it's balls hot year round!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.