9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Gotcha, so is it a big deal that we don’t have that in right now? And how long does it take for etunez to get back to people cause i purchased the ultimate tune and turbo add on July 9th and haven’t heard anything
Install the check valve ASAP. Definitely before you start your tune.
Also, those basemaps are ok for startup and checking things over but i would not be going into boost or doing any WOT until the car is properly tuned.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Install the check valve ASAP. Definitely before you start your tune.
Also, those basemaps are ok for startup and checking things over but i would not be going into boost or doing any WOT until the car is properly tuned.

So my my father and i T-eed off the brake line instead of the line that goes to the gas tank so we don’t need to use the check valve right? I may have been stupid for doing it but i actually had to pull some fuel from the base tune for the car to even start. It was running extremely rich and still is. I have been driving it and making slight amounts of boost here and there. But mostly just no boost driving to break the clutch in. But I’ve had hondata up the whole time and haven’t had any knocks or lean spots. I’m keeping it away now though until etunez gets back to me.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
99% sure you still need the check valve. That line is still going to receive boost without the valve in place.

As for the tune, sounds like you have a good understanding of it and have been playing it safe so i dont see any issue driving around a bit. As you already found, the basemaps are not great so dont put a lot of load on the car.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts