9th Gen Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Month three of 2013! Make it count! Here are the rules for those of you who are new to this :smile:

If you guys don't already know the rules, here's a brief overview:

- Every 9th gen Non-Si Civic is allow to add submissions
- Each member is allowed a single submission of up to 5 images. All Extra's ARE ignored!
- In that members' submission, you are allowed to swap and change out the 5 images as you wish until the end of the month
- If you want, post up a list of your mods to let everybody know what you have done to your ride.
- ROTM submissions end at the end of each month, and will be voted for an entire month after that.
(such as: September Submissions in August, voting in September)
- If you have entered in the previous month, you are ineligible for the following month
- And finally, if you have won ROTM, you must wait 12 months before making a new submission
- *NEW RULE* YOU CANNOT POST PICS TO LINKS. Either attach or link via tags.[COLOR=#ff0000] All links from this thread on are NOT accepted[/COLOR][/B].

- Keep in mind that the first to enter on Submissions post is how they will appear on the voting selection! Get your name in first!
- Most importantly, have fun, take some nice new pics and enjoy this month's submissions :smile:

[I]Submissions end at 11:59 February 27th 2013

[/I][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3][B]PRO Civic is the biggest source for Honda Civic parts and accessories. [/B]
[B]Telephone Number: 1-877-762-4842, Email:[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=3][B][EMAIL="[email protected]"][COLOR=#0000ff][email protected][/COLOR][/EMAIL][/B][/SIZE]
[B][URL="http://www.ProCivic.com"][COLOR=#00ff00]www.ProCivic.com[/COLOR][/URL][/B]
[/CENTER]

·
Registered
48 Posts
Here is my submission:
2012 Civic EX-L Coupe
Black Wheels/Badges
Civic Debadged
Yellow JDM Fogs
EZ-Lip

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:bump:

Remember guys, you can put in 5 pictures.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Pictures taken! Giving this a shot. Just got the wheels and tires installed today!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Honda Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Honda Headlamp
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Honda civic Full-size car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Honda Full-size car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Honda civic Honda

Mods
-Deck Lid Spoiler OEM
-XXR 522 Chromium Black Wheels, 17"
-50% Tint Front, 20% Tint Back
-WeatherTech Floor Mats

Planning on getting foglights later in the year, after I save up some more money.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey everyone didn't see too many people posting up pics for some reason what do we all drive Si's lol oh well here's my '12 Dyno Blue Civic
Mods(mostly cosmetic for now performance/engine upgrades later in the spring/summer)

-MagnaFlow 3" Sport Cat-back Exhaust
-ilovejdmtoy.com carbon fibre interior wrap on sound system, shifter, steering wheel and all doors did it all myself summer project
-CF Honda emblems courtesy of "UNIQ Wraps"
-"UNIQ Wraps" black tinted windows all around
-ilovejdmtoy.com White LED Interior Dome Lights and White LED license plate light
Future Mods
-ENKEI 16" Matte Black RPF1's
-Eiback street suspension lower about 1.5" front/back waiting till spring for those
-Matte Black Roof scoop ordering in from ProCivic
-ijdmtoy.com matte black 3M smoked tailights wrap

here are my pics:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Automotive exterior
Vehicle Vehicle door Car Family car Honda
Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Honda Automotive design
Vehicle Car Vehicle audio Mode of transport Transport
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Mid-size car

Attachments

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:bump: for submissions

Posted just a few minutes ago. Incentive to enter and win the ROTM!!
ROTM Prize Information

·
Registered
55 Posts
Wow, Civicneblett, did you do the CF wrap interior yourself? That looks really nice, I want to do it too, haha.

Edit: just read the whole line he posted about the wrap, haha. Good job though! Looks awesome!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Wow, Civicneblett, did you do the CF wrap interior yourself? That looks really nice, I want to do it too, haha.

Edit: just read the whole line he posted about the wrap, haha. Good job though! Looks awesome!
hey thanks ya i did it with my uncle he used to work in a detail shop doing this stuff in high end BMW's, Benz's so it was easy i just need to get a heat gun to finish it off in the spring you don't need it but it helps hold it down better over time i still have to do the dashboard and the front chrome piece on the grill head over to ijdmtoy they've got a good selection diff textures too if you want to check it out

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.