9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!
I work for a company that is looking for products to develop and build. We can do anything that can be machined or water jetted. SOme of the ideas that I have are :
Shift knobs
Engine Cover (billet aluminum)
Pedal Covers
fuel door cover (aluminum)
door handle cover (aluminum
etc.

Please let me know if there is anything that you would like or that you think would be good to design.
Thanks

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
OP, how about getting some products out for the 9th gen civic and become a vendor on here?

Reactions: malikali17

·
Question Authority
6,424 Posts
I want 50,000 hundred dollar bills printed by a U. S. Mint. I'm very easy to please.

Reactions: malikali17

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I second the shift knob comment above.. high quality like twm but aluminum... lighter than thw twm. There are very few light weight decent looking knobs. I want something low too. You could make darker solid emblems. Id love to see some options for some emblems aside from rattle can stuff. Bronze or gunmetal civic and si emblems would be cool

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
A OBD TUNER!!!!!!!!! LOL, Sorry i got carried away there, A front lip with some splitters for the coupe would be awesome.

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
So do you guys want metal lip kits and metal roof visors??? Im assuming when he said machined or water jetted he is talking about steel/aluminum/copper....metals. I think you starter list is good. I also think a some custom made emblems would be cool like TheTech had mentioned.

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
Engine cover for the r18 engine,cover for the fuse box under the hood.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Body kits, if not in full atleast start with some Hoods, front bumpers, and fenders (H civic Lx Sedan).
Headlights would be nice, boots for the shift knobs, cup holder covers. Just off the too of my head that's stuff I'm going to buy sooner or later.
Maybe ill buy from your company if they get made :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
How about a roof visor that fits perfect......since nobody else seems to want to make one...

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
Painted it^^^^*

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'd like to see a quality door sill. Either customizable or something other than Civic or SI.

Reactions: Leopards
1 - 20 of 31 Posts