9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Spoke with Progress today and turns out they are seeking a 2012 Si for sway bar development.
Must be in Orange County,CA and they will need the car for 5 days (possibly up to 10 days).

Email them at [email protected] or call 1-800-905-6687 if you are available. If i was down south i would already be there!

http://www.progressauto.com

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
wish someone made some parts in TN...i would donate mine in a heart beat

·
Registered
799 Posts
If they gave a loaner car I would be down

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Too bad I'm on the west coast. Hopefully someone can loan their car so they can get this developed.
? Orange county,CA I tend to forget NY has one to...

·
Registered
139 Posts
Can someone please get on this and let them borrow a car :( i emailed them yesterday and they told me they still need a car.

·
Registered
99 Posts
i wont need my car for another month, but its not an Si :(

·
Registered
158 Posts
Are they still looking for one? We have many members who confirm the 06-11 Civic rear bar from progress works great on the 2012. But I imagine they want to confirm for themselves... that's a good company. Also, the 2012 Civic Si can use the 06-11 Civic Progress bar directly, but the 2012 Civic EX/LX requires Si hardware (bracketing and bolts) from the Si because they made it different for some reason. Eibach already has this noted in their materials for their rear swaybar on the 2012 Civic EX/LX.

So, you can already use the Progress rear swaybar.

Chris

·
Registered
139 Posts
they are def still looking for one i emailed to confirm, please do let them borrow your car i won't this sway bar. its been a while now. thanks

·
Registered
139 Posts
I know i could use the 8th gen progress sway bar but i prefer installing things i know were made for our car year specifically

·
Registered
365 Posts
I'd do it if I lived a little closer. I'm about 2.5 hrs away

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Did they ever end up finding a test car? I really want to get a sway bar from them!

·
Premium Member
8,536 Posts
The only 2012 model for which Progress has parts listed on the website is the Fit, so I would assume that they still need a donor Si for the bar. I'll call later today or this week if I can remember. I live a state away, but I'm a big fan of being inconvenienced a little if it means that a lot of other people can have cool stuff too. And I have a 2007 Fit or my motorcycle I can use in my Si's absence.

·
Registered
158 Posts
btw you really don't need to wait. The 06-11 rear swaybar fits perfectly on the 2012 Si. Lots of people running it successfully. If you have an EX/LX, you need to use the Si brackets and bolts, but otherwise it works perfectly on the EX/LX too.

Chris

1 - 16 of 16 Posts