9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hello!

This is my first post, I stalked the forums for a while before i even made an account, i want to share my new purchase with you!And by new I mean about 10 mins ago at the time of me writing this. below is a picture and the url to where I bought them at a great discount.

I will post more pictures once I receive them

12 13 Honda CIVIC Black Dual Halo R8 Style LED DRL Projector Headlights | eBay

headlights.JPG

·
Registered
345 Posts
Those look pretty slicc

·
Registered
90 Posts
Interested to see how these workout. Are you installing a HID Kit with these? It says projector so I'm hoping this would be a relatively cheap way to get projector lights.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm not going to be installing HIDs at the same time I install these. But I bought them for the reason of installing HIDs.

I will be installing HIDs. I think I'm going to go with Kensun 6000k for the low beams and just halogens for the high beams because the high beams aren't projectors.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
50 Posts
Ok. So I fought the Florida heat and got the installed. I actually went to pepboys to see if they would install them and they wanted $255 :eek:hmy:. I don't think so! I only paid $360. So when taking the bumper off I found a surprise. The passenger headlight only had 2 of 3 bolts in it. so I rode up to AutoZone with no front bumper and bought hardware. Without further a due below are the photos of before and after.

photo 1 (1).jpg
photo 1.JPG
photo 3.jpg
and after
photo 2 (1).jpg

Zephyrhills makes great headlights! :rotfl:

photo 3 (1).jpg
photo 4.jpg
photo 5.jpg
photo.jpg

This was my helper! she took a lot of breaks

I'll post some night picks once it gets darker.

any questions please ask and i'll try to answer them.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts