9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys have probably noticed a locked forum named offtopic... its my latest idea based on a old forum i used to be on..... basically...its a pretty much open forum... not for the faint of heart. its a place to voice your opinions and flaming is allowed..it will not be accessible to new members under a post count i will set..right now im leaning toward a post count of 400 just so theres no whiny noobs fussing cause they got flamed.... were thinking of allowing nws pics and such in there..if nws pics are allowed i will add another rules for it.... language and what not that is not filtered..... basically they will be two offtopics..the lighter friendly water cooler and the big boys off topic who can keep their e-feelings in check... i will list the rules before... give me you opinions and sgeestions peeps... rules i have set up are below....

Off topic Rules!!!
1. No one here cares about your worthless, drama-filled life. If you post about it, prepare to be flamed.

2. Political Talk in OT will get you banned.

3. OT is not a place for your political or religious beliefs. We get enough of that crap in our day to day lives. If you want to talk about them, the Water Cooler is for you!.

4. No video game talk in OT. It scares what few girls we have here away.

5. If you start a question in here by asking, "well I was looking for a fast answer" you’ll get one. However, it will most definitely not be the answer you are looking for, you lazy turd. If you are too impatient to use the correct forum to ask your question in, we are too lazy to keep you as a member.

6. No car talk in OT. NO CAR TALK IN OT. This is a ‘car’ club. Talking about them in ‘off-topic’ would cause a disruption in the space-time continuum, and we’d have to go back to work.

7. No member may start a thread or make a post in OT about a hot chick or girlfriend without providing pics of said chick. Should the member fail to provide pics, they will be ridiculed until such time that they post the pics. Then she will be deemed ugly.

8. Colors and smileys are meant to add expression to your posts. Using all of them in one reply is not only stupid, but its really annoying, and we hate you.

9. If you TyPE LIKe ThIs iN oT; or If u r 2 lazy 2 write out your post; or if you just have horrifically bad grammar for that matter, you will be flamed for being a moron.

10. Typing
your replies
like this
is really
annoying.

11. OT is just another part of the interweb; you will get flamed here. If you get your efeelings hurt and need your hand held, go to the Water Cooler.

12. You can't make fun of another member's picture until you've posted one yourself.

13. OT is not here to answer your homework problems, if you don't know how to answer a question or work an equation, perhaps you should be studying rather than websurfing.

14. No BTT( back to top) or bumping old threads UNLESS you have something new to add that is relevant. Failure to follow the rule will result in a a 1 day banning.

15. Do not post links to stupid sites that earn you fake dollars or points if you dupe someone into clicking the link. Threads will be locked and a warning given. Repeat offenders will get a temporary ban.

16 .Anyone who is pathetic enough to call out their own birthday will be banned for 1 day. If someone thinks you are important enough, they will make a post saying, "Happy Birthday."

17. It is not officially Friday until the creation of a TGIF thread started by bluestar, no other thread of this nature will be recognized unless it is sanctioned by him. Any thread created without his blessing shall be deemed false and copious amounts of ridicule, up to and including a comedy ban shall ensue.

18. You may be banned on a whim for our amusement, for no reason at all. If you don't like it, tough, start your own forum.

19. If you claim that you are leaving this forum because you "have a life outside of the internet" you don't. Nice try.​

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol..i always have fun...lol

·
H2O in hydrant - K9P out
2,169 Posts
This list is all stuff that I would have never even thought of doing, but now it's stuck in my head and I might do it. Plus my memory is about as tight as a K and N Filter.

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This list is all stuff that I would have never even thought of doing, but now it's stuck in my head and I might do it. Plus my memory is about as tight as a K and N Filter.
lol....so u like em and the idea...?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.