9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey i have a 13 black sedan and i love it. I waited for a month to get mine. Germain honda called me on march 4th when the truck pulled into their parking lot. I was the only test drive.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I test drove a 13 civic si in early March, but was on the fence between an Si and a Soul+, and then financing was pretty strict on getting a car that would hold value..
When I went back to get the civic, they found it had been ordered by another sales rep for a customer, and had to order me a new one. That was the most agonizing 2 weeks I've ever lived through.
But, she's at ~3100 miles and purring like a kitten. Break in was tough to be gentle.. but I find that as I get older, I don't really need to push the car as much.. and now that we're past break in, it's nice to be able to red line it once in a while. Fun car, for sure.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,358 Posts
Courage? Courage? You don need no steenkin' courage to register here! haha Seriously, welcome to 9th gen.

·
Aluminium Member
2,080 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen.
Glad you had the courage. As Scotty said none needed, unless you're dealing with some guy named Skrub lol.

He may give you hard time as learn your way around, but he's harmless, and well intentioned.

Welcome to the team and very nice ride.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No mods planned for the immediate future.. I paid a bit extra to get a 2 year extended warranty, and to cover the tires/rims/windshield (like 10$/mo for that).

I might look into an air intake, down pipe, exhaust, and a tune.. and check with my dealer if any of it would void my warranty

As it sits though, I'm enjoying 31-32mpg even when I drive spiritedly.

And really, the car has enough pick up to be fun as is.. I just want the sound difference to be honest.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts