9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey, congrats on purchase. You should put your car up for COTM. You have the first 2012 Civic so far on this site so your chance of winning right now is 100% LOL

·
Registered
214 Posts
There's probably not a better car in the world for the money: especially if you had to drive it 300,000 miles and 15 years.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Hey thanks man, what do you think about the armrest, does it seem smaller? Whenever I look at it it seems to remind me of my '00 civic Si, cute likely thing. Lol
The armrest seems the about the same size as the 8th gen to me. The only thing some people won't like is it does not move forward. This is no problem for me because I never moved it before and have long legs so have the chair back.

·
Registered
61 Posts
How does the MPG average work? Does it go per gas tank? I'd want to know my mpg on a roadtrip for example and not the overall miles driven on the car...

·
Registered
568 Posts
It's probably the same as on the Insight where it calculates it by the tripmeter so you can track your MPG's during a roadtrip. Once you reset the tripmeewr it resets the MPG's.

·
Registered
146 Posts
How does the MPG average work? Does it go per gas tank? I'd want to know my mpg on a roadtrip for example and not the overall miles driven on the car...
that would be stupid if it was the overall miles driven on the car. of course you would be able to reset it to track the average mileage any time you want.

·
Registered
568 Posts
that would be stupid if it was the overall miles driven on the car. of course you would be able to reset it to track the average mileage any time you want.
Actually that would be an interesting piece of data to have the overall MPG's of the vehicle.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Thanks everyone. Feels good to be king, I am not looking to mod the car at this time. I should have tint on it sometime next week I hope.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Congratulations on your 2012 Civic purchase! You sure picked a real beauty! Hope you have many, many, many years of enjoyment from your 9th-gen Civic.

21 - 40 of 123 Posts