9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Pure Brazilian Ivory Carnauba Wax

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Jesstzn 
#1 ·

Pure Brazilian Ivory Carnauba Wax

My first wax job on the coupe. Used a random orbital machine which i purchased for only $32 from Ebay :eusa_dance:
In my opinion it looks a lot better now than when i bought it brand new off the lot 3 months ago.

Products used:
Meguiars Clay Kit (removes contaminants)
Meguiars Deep Crystal Polish (removes light scratches/swirls)
Pinnacle Signature Series 2 (shines/protects paint)

I'll let y'all know how long this thing lasts before i have to re-wax again. They say 3 months but we'll see.

#4 ·
Just as an FYI ... no carnuba is "pure" , there is different types and percentages but none marketed are pure. All carnuba is yellow ... yours was just dyed ..

Pure carnuba is as hard as a rock.
The carnauba was not dyed. It's as yellow as can be. Thats why "ivory carnauba" is the best & as close to pure as you can get.
I do my research before buying any wax bro.

a week later car will be all dirty.
I live in Cali where it hardly ever rains. Plus I have a cali car duster. So i only need to wash her twice a month :happy:

#6 ·
If you are going to post a video, don't disable embedding on your upload to youtube. I am sure it looks good and perhaps even better than it did when it left the showroom.

Just a hint though, When Jesstzn is done detailing someones ride you can read a newspaper from the reflection off of the reflection of the car next to it. If he lived near me I would never wash and wax my car again. I would just open my wallet and hand it to him for his magic.

#7 ·
LOL I kept watching the family guy theme song ha

Brought to you by the one and only Kid Jdee
FB2 squad #17

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.