9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Put the deposit down today bye 8th gen hello 9th gen

3K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  bluestar 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone ,Today i pulled the trigger after much searching and haggling over color ,availability and price. i chose to trade in my 2007 RR Civic EX coupe for a 2012 RR Civic SI coupe. it was a trying experience to say the least. i got $1000 off list which was not bad but then all they had was a RR with all season pkg.+$790. i just about said f-it but i like the RR and was a top choice other than Black or Blue . I look forward to the car very much as i believe its very under rated and will be extremely enjoyable. ive had a 2001 prelude SH and a Mazdaspeed6 and a 2010 Camaro SS RS along with the Civic Ex. The prelude was just too old style wise.The Mazdaspeed6 was too hard to make power with the direct injection(i had lots of mods) the Camaro was too expensive and handled like poo...the civic ex too gutless...i really hope this is it this time. anyway Hello all glad to be part of this wonderful community.

#2 ·
Congrats. You will love the SI. Welcome to the site.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

#3 ·
Thank you im sure it will exceed my expectations

#5 ·
congrats! welcome to 9thgen!

#9 ·
congrats...

#11 ·
Fianally delivered CBP SI Coupe NorCal

Hello all. i posted a couple weeks ago and said hello when i made the sale ,since then i've been doing some photo shop stuff & looking at wheels ,buying wheels and lowering springs,in order to pass the time until the delivery date. well today was FINALLY that day. Goodbye 2007 RR civic EX coupe ,hello 2012 CBP civic SI coupe. man i couldn't be happier. the 90+ mile ride home was through the mountain twisties ,and i LOVE this car..it was so worth the wait to get the color i wanted too(black).So now the Tein springs are on the way and Sparco wheels too(black),i guess the wait was not all bad. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Honda Honda civic
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Honda Honda civic
here are a few pics. i want to thank everyone for your help getting me through the wait and the pics and advice you all post. it has helped me get to where im at now without going crazy from the wait.Thanks Blackwidow also for the wheel pics hope to see you on HWY 101 someday.

#13 ·
DAGOCRAZY, where in NorCal are you from? If you are in Humboldt, there is a group of us who meet at either Healthsport in Arcata or at Toni's 24hr on Thursday nights around 10:00pm if your interested.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.