9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, I would like to state that ART is an excellent company, and they make great products and have excellent service. Here are the results.

Gains were as high as 8hp and about 8ft/lbs through some of the RPM range, with overall max gain of 1.5hp and 3.5ft/lbs. Also learned that, just like the Si, the R18 runs very rich. More gains could easily be seen whenever tuning software comes out. Hopefully Hondata has something in the works for us R18 owners.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He didn't give me an exact time, but I do know that he had to make the sensor bracket from scratch for mine, and he's going to take the dimensions and get the brackets CNC'd for a cleaner look. He's also wanting to make sure no CELs pop up after putting some miles on the car.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Update:

After one week, everything is still going great, no CELs. Also, my fuel economy has improved by 3-5 MPG, even with driving the car harder. Overall, great product. Will keep everyone updated as the weeks go on.

Edit: Just got done talking with ART, they are going to start production shortly for this intake.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts