9th Gen Civic Forum banner

101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts

here is a vid of what my exhaust sounds like. Sorry, gopro sound quality is not that great.

·
Registered
44 Posts

0-60 pull. I forgot to take econ mode off, lol. I did not launch it too hard, there was a lot of cars around and I did not want to look like a crazy driver.

·
Registered
44 Posts
They make a difference. This was done in 83 degree weather. I am sure the results would be better at night.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have a 13 ex MT. If you couldn’t guess by my name 😂. I’m looking at just adding a SRI and coils. Too scared to go with a CAI due to the Canadian weather I’d be prone to hydrolock. Anyone know if I can buy hondata and run a stock basemap for the winter before I add SRI and coils? Probably going to add them in the spring and would then switch to a basemap for the mods until I get an etune. I know I won’t get the power and everyone’s going to tell me it’s not worth it but to me if it makes my car a bit more fun to drive it is worth it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a 13 ex MT. If you couldn’t guess by my name ��. I’m looking at just adding a SRI and coils. Too scared to go with a CAI due to the Canadian weather I’d be prone to hydrolock. Anyone know if I can buy hondata and run a stock basemap for the winter before I add SRI and coils? Probably going to add them in the spring and would then switch to a basemap for the mods until I get an etune. I know I won’t get the power and everyone’s going to tell me it’s not worth it but to me if it makes my car a bit more fun to drive it is worth it.
Same car as you but AT. So far I have installed just a Borla axleback which gives it a nice hum. I plan on adding throttle body spacers here in the next month (SiriMoto) as well as a SRI. If you browse this forum long enough you will see some stuff you can do but do research before committing to anything, especially if this is your daily driver.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have a 13 ex MT. If you couldn’t guess by my name 😂. I’m looking at just adding a SRI and coils. Too scared to go with a CAI due to the Canadian weather I’d be prone to hydrolock. Anyone know if I can buy hondata and run a stock basemap for the winter before I add SRI and coils? Probably going to add them in the spring and would then switch to a basemap for the mods until I get an etune. I know I won’t get the power and everyone’s going to tell me it’s not worth it but to me if it makes my car a bit more fun to drive it is worth it.
I got Hondata as my first upgrade since pretty much everything that we could do to any system would require a tune. I'm currently running the Reflash Base map with no issues. Been a few weeks and I haven't thrown any CEL codes or had any problems at all. My understanding is that it's not the best to run long term, but it does the job for now. Getting rid of the rev hang and setting the RPM limiter to 7500 was worth it IMO.

101 - 115 of 115 Posts