9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have installed a P2R TBS, Injen CAI, and Takeda axleback exhaust on my 2012 r18 MT. Last thing I want to do is get a hondata flash pro and do a dyno tune, how much will this run me, and what numbers should I expect to get?

Was looking into getting headers before the tune, but a lot of people say the the engine becomes too loude and I still want my car to be enjoyable as a daily driver, so no headers for me even though I know it will go a long ways.

Dyno sheets would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
103 Posts
My guess would be around 140whp.

Reactions: scottyrocks

·
Registered
103 Posts
Thanks morericeplease, is the hondata worth the 700 dollars, cause that's what I'm seeing it at on hondata
Hondata+tune will help you get the most out of the mods you've already installed, as well as keep the car running reliably. I don't know too much about R18s but I can't imagine your car's running very well right now with those mods on the stock tune. Could be running lean and you would never know about it until you throw a rod. If you're planning on headers I would definitely recommend Hondata first. As they would most likely throw a CEL.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts